New feature alert!
At Jobcast, we read a lot of blogs. Although you may not believe me, they are not all to do with kittens, delicious foods and Jiu-Jitsu. Most of them are about recruitment, HR and social media. Many are also about running a small business, being more organized and other generally useful things.
I do still read a disproportionate number of blogs about kittens though.
We thought it might be nice to pay homage to the blogs that inspire and delight us, and share them with our lovely readers. So, starting with this post, we will be doing some serious Link Love every Wednesday.
Here we go!
- Facebook May Ditch Its Boring Logged Out Homepage. Oh Facebook, always so very cutting edge.
- HR Examiner Weekly Edition v 3.40 October 5, 2012. Dear John Sumser, you are great at blogging. Thank you HR Examiner Weekly!
- Completing the Social Business Transformation: A Manifesto. I felt smarter after reading this.
- How to be the Most Organized Person in the World. You can never be too organized. Also, this is an infographic, and you can NEVER have enough infographics.
- Looking at Pictures of Cute, Cuddly Animals May Boost Work Productivity. Yeah… that’s why Cute Overload is always up on my browser.