Learn all you need to know about getting started with the Jobcast App with these tutorials and videos!
- How to Post a Job
- How to Change Your Career Page Colours
- Career Page Banner Dimensions
- How to Add Banners to Your Career Page
- How to Add Youtube Video to Your Career Page
- How to Add a Welcome Message to Your Career Page
- How to Set Up Jobcast Auto-Share for One Step Social Recruiting
- How to Add Team Members
- How to Install the Jobcast App on Facebook
- How to Manage Your Facebook Tabs to Make Your Career Tab Visible
How to Post a Job1. Go to the Jobs tab and click on the Post a Job sub-tab. Fill out the job form with your job's details. Click "Publish". Your job is now published!
2. (Optional) Attach imagery to your job posting.
3. (Optional) Share your job posting across your networks.
How to Change Your Career Page Colours1. Go to the Branding tab
2. Under the "Colors" section, click on the colour blocks to change the selections for your buttons, headings, and accents. This will automatically save.
Career Page Banner Dimensions
Top Banner At least 1200px wide
Sidebar Banner At least 320px wide
Bottom Banner At least 1200px wide
How to Add Youtube Video to Your Career Page1. Go to the Branding tab
2. Scroll down to the Youtube Video URL section, and paste in a video URL. This will automatically save. You can remove the video by clicking "remove".
How to Add a Welcome Message to Your Career Page1. Go to the Branding tab
2. Scroll down to the Welcome message section, and add your message.
3. Your message will automically save.
How to Add Team Members1. Click on the Dropdown Menu by your name and select Company Settings.
2. Add a team member by typing their email into the field and clicking on Add User. An invite will be sent to their email.
3. You can remove a team member by clicking the Revoke Access option on their tab.
How to Install the Jobcast App on Facebook1. Navigate to the Jobcast App Facebook Page and click on "Install App".
2. Select "Install App" for your Company Page
3. When you see the pink check mark then you know that you're good to go!
How to Manage Your Facebook Tabs to Make Your Career Tab Visible1. Go to your Company Page and click on "More".
2. From the "More" drop down, select "Manage Tabs"
3. Click and drag your Career Tab towards the top of your tab list.
4. Save your changes!